Try my Brand NEW screensaver for your PC! Download it and enjoy it! Exclusively for you.
You will never get anything like this anywhere else.
How to install a screensaver on a Windows® computer?
1. Copy the SCR file in your system folder:
Windows XP/Vista – C:\Windows\System32
2. Right-click in the Windows Desktop background and select "Properties". A dialog box opens. Select the "Screen Saver" tab:
3. Select your screensaver in the list (). (it should appear in this list if you copied it in the correct folder – C:\Windows\System32). The screensaver appears in the Preview screen ().
4. You can adjust the screensaver settings or display it fullscreen ().
5. When all done, click OK ()
How to un-install a screensaver?
If an un-install procedure is provided with the screensaver, just un-install it launching the procedure. When a screensaver is distributed as a simple SCR file, you have to locate the SCR file and delete it. You can also choose another screensaver (or simply specify "None") in the above list ().